The Holidays always make me an emotional wreck, this one especially. I have been thinking about my sisters a lot lately. We all live in different towns this year. I miss living under the same roof sometimes. I know we all have to grow up, but I love having them around to talk to. I am glad we are able to talk to each other. We are always just a phone call or webcam/chat away. I love my sisters so much! They are my true best friends. We all have been through so many life changing events together. I love that I can call them and they will listen to my irrational thoughts, dumb jokes or silly stories. I can tell them what is on my mind even if it doesn't make sense. Or I can call just to ask dumb questions. I am the baby of the family so there are plenty of irrational thoughts my way....I was spoiled by my parents and my sisters. We may have our rough patches but we always work them out. I hope we stay this way for a long time!! I miss them so much! I love you guys! Can't wait to see you all Friday! :'(
A picture of my sisters and me.

Aww. I love you Cata.
ReplyDeleteAww I love you Cait! I miss you and am excited to see you Friday!
ReplyDelete