Saturday, December 18, 2010

Potty Training Day #2

Tired after a long day of potty training yesterday and dancing to Christmas music. He loves Elvis' Blue Christmas. He was swaying and singing "without you." The one day he can sleep in, I can't!

Day one of potty training was pretty difficult. We tried the bare method with him yesterday. That did not work at all! He loves being naked but he would purposely pee on the floor because he loves to clean up. So we bought him plastic training pants half way through the day. With those he started to tell me when he was wet. (He hates feeling wet, before I started potty training he would take off his own diapers when he used the restroom).  I am going to continue on with those hopefully he will eventually learn to tell me he needs to use the restroom.

DAY TWO HERE WE GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment