Okay so we had our first accident at the park today. A little boy, he was probably like a year older than Liam, pushed him down the slide. Liam went head first and landed on his stomach. I know it was an accident but some parents really get to me. I know accidents happen, but he was not watching his kid. He acted like what happened was Liam's fault. I really can't stand when parents act like my kid is perfect it was all yours. His son had pushed other kids earlier and the father got angry with the other kids. Ridiculous! Liam was fine and I know these things happen... just gets to me when parents don't take care of their kids. Enough of that....
Other than that today was a pretty good day. Liam no longer cries when I drop him off at day care. :) We are slowly but surely getting him used to the routine. It makes me a little sad that he doesn't cry, but daycare is a good for him.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Caty
No comments:
Post a Comment