Liam is doing so well in daycare. He hasn't cried when I drop him off in a week. :) Its bittersweet though, I don't want him to grow up but glad he is comfortable. I stayed a little longer than usual since now he is comfortable with his daycare directors and heard some stories. I found out that Liam asks the daycare director for her breakfast before his own breakfast. Recently he has started eating when he sees someone else eating. I also learned that when the director opens rooms Liam follows right behind her and even stays to play with the big kid toys. He seems so shy but is really social when I am gone! He is too silly! Today when we left he even blew kisses to his favorite teachers. :) I am so sad my baby is a big boy now.... I guess they can't stay little forever. :'(
One more week and then we are off on our family vacation! :) :) :) So excited!!!
Hope everyone has a great week!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EARLY AUNTIE NELLIE! Have a wonderful day! We all love you very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment