So much to do today! I am trying to post more regularly but sometimes I just don't have anything to say! We have so much left to take care of before we take off on our family vacation next week. I am getting a little stressed because there are only six days left to do everything! I know I will finish everything on time, I just always have my freak out moments.
On a lighter note, Liam has been talking a lot more. He even talks on the phone now. Since the majority of our family live in other cities, we talk to them on the phone quiet often. Liam wished his Grandma Grace and Auntie Nellie Happy Birthdays. Its crazy how many birthdays are in January and Februrary for our families. This is how crazy it gets:
January 5 Eric (BIL)
January 7 Grandpa Rick (FIL)
January 27 Richard (nephew)
January 31 Grandma Grace (MIL)
February 1 Nellie (my sister)
February 2 Sirena (SIL)
February 24 Sarita (niece)
February 25 Madalynn (niece)/ My Parent's Anniversary!
January and February get pretty crazy for us! I love having big families though at times it gets hectic, its nice to have a big support base.
Speaking of support base, I have been reading a lot of different blogs that are extremely depressing. There are so many women out there that have lost children. I have no idea how these women can be so strong and function normally. I read these blogs and learn so much from them. A lot of these women focus solely on God and turn everything over to him. They remind me to give up my issues no matter how badly I want to control every little thing. I have been reading and praying. I know that though I may not know them personally, I can still pray for them.
Anyway, I got way off topic and going to stop while I am ahead. ;) Hope everyone is having a great week! God Bless!
Caty
No comments:
Post a Comment